Aging: Medium maturity
You can count 200-250g/person
Raw cow milk
IN STOCK - DELIVERY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- For centuries, the truffle has been a touchstone ingredient in fine dining due to its powerful and sublime aroma. It is known as the ‘Diamond of the kitchen’.
- Maison Plantin has specialized in truffles and dried mushrooms since 1930. It is today the French leader on the truffle market, ideally located in the Provence region.
- Plantin was founded by Marcel Plantin and taken over by the Poron family since 1986. Christopher Poron and Nicolas Rouhier now run the family business bringing culinary tradition and their passion for truffles to the renowned restaurants of the world.
- Michelin-starred chefs seek Plantin’s delicious truffles for its constant quality and expertise.
- Plantin offers a great selection of fresh and preserved truffles, truffle paste, flavored oils and dried mushrooms.
- Situated in the heart of Paris, Kaviari has been selecting the most beautiful caviars and seafoods for more than 40 years.
- Founded in 1975 by caviar experts Jacques Nebot and Raphaël Bouchez and joined today by Mr. Nebot’s children Karin and Laurent.
- Kaviari practices an eco-responsible approach, sourcing the caviar from natural sturgeon farming.
- Kaviari is recognized for its know-how and flawless traceability. It has earned the trust of starred restaurants and the greatest chefs: Yannick d’Alléno, Alain Ducasse, Alain Passard...
- Kaviari is committed to the environment. In addition to practicing durable methods of production, it reduces and treats its waste responsibly. Kaviari also recovers and transforms their salmon skins into leather by a 100% vegetable tanning. Lastly, the food waste at the Kaviari factory and laboratory is taken care by Bionerval in biogas or compost.
- The butcher profession has been passing from father to son within the Bissonet family for 7 generations.
- In 1954, Jean Bissonet opens his first Boucheries Nivernaises shop in Paris. Today, his son Bernard and grandson Jean-Baptiste continue to play an important role in the business. They are running four butcher shops, including their magnificent flagship store on the Faubourg Saint-Honoré street.
- They provide beef, veal, lamb and pork to restaurants and luxury hotels worldwide. But their biggest pride is having been the purveyor of the Élysée palace (official residence of the French president) for more than 50 years.
- Their values rely on the artisan spirit, defined by quality, tradition, and genuine passion of the product. Their animals are hormone free and GMO free and grass-fed.
- The Polmard butcher shop is run by Alexandre Polmard, a sixth-generation butcher whose lineage is famous for their quality beef offerings since 1846.
- The company’s Blonde d’Aquitaine cattle are raised free-range on the Polmard family farm in Saint-Mihiel, France.
- The business truly distinguished itself in the 1990s when it revolutionized the process of “aging” beef doing it muscle by muscle and creating a unique beef treatment called “hibernation”, conserving the pieces by cold air blowing it at 120km/h in a -43 C setting. Unlike freezing this allows the meat to be kept for a purportedly indefinite amount of time with absolutely no loss of taste or tenderness.
- The resulting beef has captured the attention of renowned chefs across the globe.
- Challans poultry breeders have been passionate about poultry breeding since 1969. As proof Challans has become a renowned poultry brand used in French “Haute Cuisine”.
- Based in the Vendée, a well-known farming region for poultry-breeders, the birds are raised traditionally: free-range and with a 100% natural plant diet.
- Challans have the ‘Label Rouge’ certification, a sign of quality assurance in France. It establishes the superiority of the product according to the French Ministry of Agriculture.
- Castaing is a French family business founded in 1925 in the Landes, region recognized for its qualitative geese and ducks.
- Maison Castaing is a genuine ambassador of French cuisine with its quality, know-how and craftmanship.
- The Maison works in close collaboration with small local farms promising free range duck breeding with a 100% natural diet for quality foie gras.
- Castaing have the ‘Label Rouge’ certification establishing the superiority of its products.
- ''There is no good ham without good pigs'' Louis Ospital once said. A humble artisan from the Basque region in France, he opens his first deli meat store in 1971. His son Éric Ospital takes the helm of the family business in the early 2000s.
- The exceptional cured meats come from GMO free, antibiotic-free and a 100% cereal diet breeding.
- As many chefs began taking interests such as Yves Camdeborde, international demands arose. However, despite the increasing opportunity to shift to mass production, Éric decided to decline avoiding the possibility of foregoing the qualitative production of their Ibaïama pork: key to their reputation.
- Thus, we are very proud at Plantin Kaviari HK to be able to purvey their range of products with exclusive distribution.
- Xavier Bourgon launched his own brand more than 40 years ago in the gastronomic heart of Toulouse. Since then, his son François Bourgon has taken up the running.
- In 2011, François received the title of ‘’Meilleur Ouvrier de France’’ (Best Craftsman of France), a unique and prestigious award given every 4 years and recognized by the French Ministry of Labor.
- Xavier’s cheese is not pasteurized and made of raw milk only. It allows you to discover the real tastes of cheese: an unforgettable experience born from true artisanship and farmer expertise.
- Alain Milliat is one of the world's top producers of high-quality juices, nectars, and jams. Present in gastronomic restaurants, luxurious hotels, and specialized shops all over the world.
- In 1983, Alain begins on his family farm in Orliénas (near Lyon) with cherry, peach, pear, and apple plots.
In 1997, he impresses 55 sommeliers in the ‘Relais et Chateaux’ guide with his six juice flavors, bringing him great success.
- Today, Alain carefully chooses the production areas and works hand in hand with local farmers all over the world to assure the quality of his fruits.
- Alain Milliat has been creating fresh fruit juices full of emotion for more than 20 years. He engineers every single characteristic of the fruit by finding a proper balance in all factors of production.
- Alexis Muñoz has been producing exceptional, singular, and intense olive oils from Spain and France since 2012.
- Native of South-West of France and a qualified taster of the International Olive Oil Council, Alexis is a passionate expert of olive oils. For 10 years, he travels and forges his expertise with the farmers and the millers across the Mediterranean basin.
- For Alexis, olive oil is not a condiment but an ingredient of exception. He breaks codes and promises quality by producing a range of single variety virgin olive oils. Seeking the perfect balance and authentic tastes by applying a simple process of extraction.
- Since the creation of the brand, hundreds of chefs in France and abroad are using the Alexis Muñoz olive oil.
- Based in Tain l'Hermitage, Valrhona has been Chefs' partner since 1922. Driven by passion, commitment and excellence, they have quickly become a pioneer and a reference on the market.
- Quality over quantity : Valrhona still has only one factory in the world, in Tain l'Hermitage. Their activity represents 0.5% of the worldwide cocoa production.
- "From the bean to the bar" : they partner directly with cocoa producers, working hand in hand and imagining together the best cocoa selection and cultivation possible. They currently partner with cocoa plantations in 18 countries in South America and Africa. Three cocoa "sourceurs" visit the plantations all year round, building long-term relationship with producers, innovating tirelessly, and as a result, being able to add new Chocolates every year to their range!
- Thanks to this special relationship, cocoa beans used to make Valrhona Chocolate are 100% traceable from the producer.